Sunday, July 14, 2013

I'm Back!

Okay everyone (if anyone even reads this anymore), I am back. I realize that I have not posted since November. I also realize that I am not that busy. I am lazy. But not anymore! I think I will be doing more posting from now on. I received an iPad mini for Christmas and it just occurred to me that Blogger probably has an app. It does. Now that I have this app, it will be easier, faster, and more convenient for me to post. I am excited to do more posting!
Also, I am on Instagram. I am still learning about this app, and I'm not sure how to put links in here, but my username is @hpfanjade . My account is private right now, but I will be posting pictures from it on this blog. Starting now. 
This is a photo from my Instagram, taken by my cousin from the blog stellaireblog.blogspot.com (I don't know how to link!). The main reason for this post was to say that I'm alive, and to get back into the swing of posting. If you are reading this, thank you. Thanks for sticking around, or for coming back. I have plenty of free time, so I will not take another unannounced 7+ month break. I promise.
Lately I have been watching a lot of Netflix. I have finished Psych, Doctor Who (doctors 9-11, and I think 10 is my doctor), Pretty Little Liars, and I'm working on Sherlock.
I have never been one of those people who is desperate for followers and whatnot, so I will be surprised if anyone reads this. I promise to talk to ya'll soon.
Au revoir!
-Jade

P.S.
Happy Bastille day! Even though I'm not French, I'm going to celebrate by listening to the song "Pompeii" by Bastille. How American of me : )

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY!!! I'm glad you're back! Great song choice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! ♥
    I'm French and if I know your blog, it's because I follow your cousin's blog. I really adore your blog, so, why don't you post more often ? :)

    Passe une bonne journée ! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...