Saturday, August 27, 2011

Horner and a Hurricane

I am just sitting at home hanging out because that is kind of all I can do. I live in Virginia Beach, VA. At the moment we are in a hurricane. The worst is yet to come, or so I hear. When it is over I will post damage pictures. If you read this blog often you might notice that I added to the 'Blogs I Like' list. Oh, Hey Kristina is an awesome blog where a girl talks about her life. You might think it would be lame, also because there aren't many pictures, but it is great! I found out about Krisina Horner from youtube. She is kind of an internet celebrity. Her blog is awesome though and you should go check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, Kristina's cousin's name is Jade ;)

    Hope you guys stay safe during the hurricane! It's a perfect time for lots of crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe, hope the hurricane passes you by!

    And yes, I read my comments. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...