Monday, November 14, 2011

Yarm Jar

I have to bring in a jar for art class tomorrow. We are doing a really cool project, no hints yet, I'll post pictures when it's finished. I know this is a very bad picture, but I had a sudden brilliant idea. I wondered what the jar looked like with yarn stuffed in it, so I tried it, and realized that it is a very attractive way to store yarn. I loved the idea so much that I took a picture as quick as I could and posted it right up here. By the way, "yarm" is not a typo. When I saved the picture on my computer I accidentally titled it yarm jar and liked it so I decided against spelling it correctly.
Jo, Maybe you should try this with some of your wider bottles and jars.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea! I love it! Haha, "yarm" jar. Reminds me of other typos we still use like "spysm" girls. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...