Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ummm...

This is a picture of a super cool vintage airplane that I may get to ride on Saturday!

This is a super cool helicopter that I did get to ride. There was a car show at an aviation museum in Pungo and they were giving rides. It was super awesome and only $125 for 3 people. I would put a link right about here, but I feel way too lazy right now, so ask me if you want a link to the website of the helicopter service. It was the most amazing thing. We flew around 1,000 feet in the air. It was lovely to see Virginia from an aerial view. We were over a part where all that we saw was nature (tributaries, forests,swamps I think, the ocean I think, and fields) , houses, and farms. I was very thankful to not see a single shopping center or Walmart. It was probably the most- well I don't even know, I'm at a loss for words-experience of my entire life. This picture has not been Photo Shopped at all by the way. I hate that I don't blog much anymore, I get so busy. I had thought of something else to blog about in addition to this, but I forgot. I will post as soon as I think of it. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...