Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pictures

          Hey! So, this is the picture I took of my birthday invitation. It ended up not being on the date shown (via the hurricane), but the text doesn't matter. You don't even need to read the text on the invitation. I know this is long overdue, the party was over a month ago. Oh well! This post is sort of a few posts combined. I wanted to do a nice big post because the voice in my head has been telling me that my blogging skills have been lacking. By this weekend I will find something reaaaaaly interesting to post.
These are a few pictures of paintings from my water-based material sketchbook. I just thought I'd share them with you all.








This was my basil plant. It doesn't look this lovely anymore. I still have a rosemary plant growing strong though! My cucumber plant died as soon as the temperature dropped a little. R.I.P.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...