Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lovely Japanese Things

Yesterday I went to Michael's (I don't think I have to link to any website, you know what it is right?) and of course, I bought stuff. Specifically some adorable origami paper and a pink "Le Pen" pen.
I plan to make more little hearts for Valentines Day. I love this paper because it doesn't just come with the pattern of paper that is on top, there are more! And they all are adorable. I also bought something else at Michael's but that will be in another post later. I can't wait for you to see it! Bye bye for now!


Vous ĂȘtes la fille sur le feu. Vous ĂȘtes le Mockingjay.
Wow, Katniss a beaucoup dans son assiette.

Yes, I use Google Translate.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, that pen looks familiar. ;)
    That origami paper is so pretty! I need to get some, I'm running low. And I love that it's mini! I can't wait to see the craft you have planned! Congrats on 800 page views!

    ps. In the last sentence you wrote "Katniss has a lot on "his" plate. You would use the feminine version which is "sa", not "son". Google translate doesn't always have the correct translation ;)
    J'aime le Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...