Saturday, May 12, 2012

A New Editor

Hello everyone. Have you ever just felt too lazy to do anything? That's me. But I suppose that is what weekends are for.
In other news I have been messing around a lot with a new photo editing website that I found (via howaboutorange). It is so much easier than photo shop and it does everything I need it to do. You should really go check it out. This is how amazing it is:
This is the original photo. It is from last summer, and I probably missed that wave, but the water was pretty that day. So today I used it to make something really cool.
Is this not beautiful? It was super easy too! It only took a few minutes to turn a picture into a work of editing art.
I saw Dark Shadows last night. It's that new Johnny Depp movie where he plays a silly vampire. That movie was very funny and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who like Johnny Depp, vampires, laughing, or all of the above.
Also, I would like to say happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there! I love and appreciate my mom so much and I want to recognize her on this special weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...